Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NO KETCHUP!!!

No matter how the hell it's pronounced (and believe me, there was quite the heated debate at work today about this), gyros are delicious. And anyone following along with my saga on Twitter knows how much I wanted one today. So we all went to this place on Ninth St. in Durham called International Delights, and yes, it is definitely a delightful garden of internationality, angry employees and sequined Iran art. Plus rando wall murals of the Eiffel Tower, the pyramids at Giza and the Statue of Liberty.

Anyhow, apparently the owner is VERY picky about how he does his business and has many signs posted espousing the myriad rules for eating there, but this one was the biggest gem (possibly of all time). I have to say, I agree that ketchup is lame, but this may be taking it too far:


1 comment:

Jim said...

THAT'S AWESOME!

You do know that in chicago most hot dog stands will toss you out on yer head if you request ketchup (or catsup) on your dogs!

I'm just sayin'