Somewhere, PETA is looking and they're shaking their heads in disgust.
Cool. Stay tuned, PETA.
Saucisson Sec is one of the simplest of all salamis and perhaps one of the tastiest. I'm just getting into French salumi and one variation I can't wait to try next is Saucisson Sec de Canard (duck salami).
I'm raising money for a book I'm writing called "Gagging Towards Bethlehem." It's about how I'm trying to overcome my picky eating by trying the best of the foods I hate. Enjoy! (Unlike me.)
2 comments:
Somewhere, PETA is looking and they're shaking their heads in disgust.
Cool. Stay tuned, PETA.
Saucisson Sec is one of the simplest of all salamis and perhaps one of the tastiest. I'm just getting into French salumi and one variation I can't wait to try next is Saucisson Sec de Canard (duck salami).
Pretty weird. On roughly the same level as this one:
http://www.dannysbarbque.com/index.php
Post a Comment