skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Gagging Towards Bethlehem
Friday, October 30, 2009
TOO CUTE. Japanese candy wrapper that makes two white gumballs look like those little waving cat statues. I'll take 6,000.
Via
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who's That Lady?
Rachael
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
I'm raising money for a book I'm writing called "Gagging Towards Bethlehem." It's about how I'm trying to overcome my picky eating by trying the best of the foods I hate. Enjoy! (Unlike me.)
View my complete profile
Other Cool Folks
Always Order Dessert
Chow
Cool Hunting
delicious:days
Garance Dore
Jezebel
Musings On The Path To Frugality
Serious Eats
The Delicious Life
The Dieline
This Is Why You're Fat
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(31)
▼
October
(9)
TOO CUTE. Japanese candy wrapper that makes two w...
Candyland
MUST GO: Burnt Food Museum
Oranges, ketchup and other mundane, scorned foods
Porcelain nuts. Better than brass balls? Hyuk!
YouTube is an apparent goldmine of '80s fast-food ...
Wow, McDonaldses (?) in the '80s were super depres...
In the beginning...there was Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment